The Challenge Bear is a great way to teach children the importance of community and inspire them to do good in the world. Now you can donate a challenge bear to a classroom and be part of their journey!
When you donate a challenge bear our Veterans take a trip to a local school and personally deliver these bears.
• 2" x 4" Embroidered Challenge Logo on a patch
• Material: 500D Cordura® Nylon
• Dimensions: Appx. 13" tall x 12" wide (Spread out)
• Velcro® MOLLE strap on back to attach to pack or belt
• Durable mil spec stitching
• Lifetime Warranty
• Made in the USA by US Veterans